Click to Collaborate on HealthChat.ca
HealthChat.ca is an online platform for groups of healthcare professions to communicate and collaborate to make care better.
HealthChat.ca was developed in the South West LHIN and launched in June 2013 at the South West Long Term Care Home Network Forum. Today, over 250 groups of health care professionals across 6 LHIN regions are using HealthChat.ca to work together to make care better.
Whether you are a member of a provider network, community of practice, or administering a program, you can create a secure group space to share and develop your work. Clinicians, administrators, and health leaders can easily create a profile and request to join your group using the Group Directory.
Tools and Features
Each group on HealthChat.ca has standard tools for team collaboration, as well as the option to create custom tools and applications.
- A secure group space to store shared resources and working files, etc.
- A digital bulletin board, a calendar, and a secure notification system
- Decide who gets access to your group with simple and quick processes
- Customizable and easily integrates applications developed to fit your needs
- Ability to access your group's work where you want, when you want
- Easy to set up and use