healthchat.ca 3.0 update!We're excited to announce that we will be providing an open beta environment for our healthchat.ca users on April 30th to orient you to changes that are coming to the platform!
Our goal in updating healthchat.ca has been to provide you with an improved interface that is quicker, and more user friendly. This is the largest and most ambitious update that we have tackled since the launch of the website in June 2013.
We hope that you like the enhancements that we have worked on. Special thanks to our beta testers for providing us with feedback, and the on-going support all of you have offered us through healthchat.ca!
Overview of Enhancements:
- Design – The overall design has been updated to make the site much more modern. This includes: increasing the site to the width of the full screen, updating the website template colours, making the site mobile friendly, and moving the groups to the left side of the screen, etc.
- Speed – We have optimized the speed of healthchat.ca by improving the speed of the page navigation, page loading times, and email notifications, etc.
- Resource Library – The resource library has been updated with a fresh new design, and new features have been added to make uploading much smoother. You can now drag-and-drop multiple resources at once.
Overview of New Features:
- Group Owners – New healthchat.ca groups will now come with a group owner. Group owners are another group administrator but the owner can remove group administrators from the group.
- Private Forum Categories – Administrators will be able to create private forum categories so that conversations can be had with specific group users.
- Daily Notifications – You will now be able to receive daily notifications the next morning summarizing all the activity in your groups the day before
These updates and MANY MORE will be available on our launch of healthchat.ca 3.0.
Check out some of the new updates in our video!
If you would like access to view the open beta for healthchat.ca please click HERE and use your regular login information to access the beta site.
If you have any questions, or require assistance please email email@example.com.
The healthchat.ca Team