Ontario's digital health and community information network.
Through our platforms, we work with partners to improve information systems to connect the people of Ontario to relevant health and community services.
- Access - We believe health and community information should be freely available to everyone
- Collaboration - We recognize that our partners make us stronger, and together we build and sustain our vision
- Communication - We start by listening as we engage with others to encourage a robust dialogue of ideas and opinions
- Diversity & Respect - Everyone is important and is treated fairly
- Influence - We value leadership aligned with our vision, mission and values
- Innovation - We pursue solutions, regardless of barriers
- Integrity - We deliver on what we commit to with honesty and accountability
- Quality - We are committed to identifying, setting, and following high standards
thehealthline.ca Information Network is a nonprofit organization governed by a volunteer Board of Directors. We offer information architecture and design services, engagement and change management consultation, and in-house application development.