Putting health information at the fingertips of Ontarians
thehealthline.ca is a website for Ontario patients, doctors, and health care providers to get accurate and up-to-date information about health services in their communities.
thehealthline.ca platform is a provincially integrated database and asset that can be leveraged by health service providers and planners to help make healthcare better together.
- 14 regional sites organized by LHIN and sub-LHIN regions
- Free to use and prioritizes government-funded or low-cost services
- 45,000+ services from 20,000+ healthcare organizations
- Actively managed by CCACs and CICs across Ontario
- Standardized language and quality tools used to update each record yearly
- Online tools for organizations to promote services, jobs, news, and events
- Mapping tools that show catchment area by sub-LHIN, First Nations and more
- Tracking and reporting tools for system planners
- Dynamic platform that easily supports provincial scaling of regional initiatives
Hear from some of our collaborators
Making healthcare better together
Are you working on an initiative that requires accurate information about Ontario health and social services?
Do you want to leverage provincial assets to reduce duplication and find better ways to support patients?
Are you trying to reach a special population with targeted information to improve health outcomes?